Special for my girlfriends and boyfriends..^^






(pause-kan dulu lgo blog aku ne.. ok?)




 Hello2.. hye2...!!

Aku sebenarnya mahu nyanyi lagu nie untuk kamu semua. Tapi memandang suara aku tidak sedap jadi baik aku kuburkan sajalah hasrat itu (kidding)..

Special for you Alls..
(Sahabat2 aku girls and boys)

 Geng2 skolah..Sk.Kulambai Kota Belud

HINZ6nov..



 Geng2 Dorm7 asrama SMATS 2010!!





Generasi Hebat 95 SMATS!!



LF!!! kbkkpaparkeningau

Kami penggemar majalah GenQ..(9 budak baik) hehe


 Rakan2 terbaikk!! (KOSONGLAPANSATUDUA) SCIENCE SMATS 



Geng PLKN kumpulan 1/siri 10 Kem PLKN Mesapol!





(Mungkin selama ni aku lupa mengucapkan 2 patah perkataan ne untuk kamu)










Thank you for simply being there
On a cloudy day, on a sunny day
Thank you for sharing your joice and pain with me
For showing me that i'm so special
That my contribution count to our friendship
I have grown as a person
And i hope you have too

Thank you...
Thank you..
Thank you..
Just for you

Thank you for simply being my friend
For the special memories
We shared together now
For the neverending support you always give me
Oh friend...oh...

I will always love you
I can't tell how much that you meant to me
I pray for our everlasting friendship
Never ever say goodbye to yesterday
Cause yesterday was so special and wonderful
And i hope tomorrow will be better 



Thank you for everything...









2 comments:

Unknown said...

credit to..sapa2 punya gmbr2 tu.. aku lpa suda ow spa captured tu gmbr..sbb da mmg suda lma suda sa save as.. from fb..^^

Anonymous said...

sungguh kita comel! ucapan terima kasih dari aku juga. -Ila Ripin-

 

Followers